Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Stress less in 2013

We made it! We are still alive after the infamous Mayan calendar scare and hopefully all of us survived the holiday craziness (that one's always a little more iffy... I guess I shouldn't speak too soon). As things hopefully wind down, you are getting a chance to relax. As I was spending time with my feet up, browsing Pintrest, I happened upon this pin with a list of 55 ways to relax... and I liked it! So even if you'd rather save this until jobs, papers, exams, or whatever else gets on a roll after the holiday season, this list will be here for future reference. I'l honestly be using it for the next couple of weeks... we have so much going on!

A day late and a dollar short, Merry Christmas and if I don't post before then, happy new year. :)


55 gentle ways to take care of yourself when you’re busy busy busy




No comments:

Post a Comment