Tuesday, February 19, 2013

At this time I'd like to open up the floor...


All right ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. Thus far I have been one of those bloggers who has just ranted and raved and mused and meditated and speculated and so on, but the time has come! I want to hear from you! Comment or message (or email, snail mail, telegraph, text, etc) me topics about which you would like me to write or share about or offer my two cents (and for once I actually have change outside of my savings jar, so that's something). I want to know that you're there, I want to know that you're reading, and I want to do my best to be of service to you.

**Note: this is not because I have not been posting recently and it might seem as if I am running out of ammo, which I can assure you, is not the case. I just want to try something new! And don't worry... if I don't hear from any of you, you'll still be seeing plenty of posts from me. That's just how I roll.

***And this is me (photo courtesy of Miss Jessica Foti) rollin at the 56th Commission of the Status of Women, an annual conference held at the United Nations in New York City. Shout out to the group of amazing people whose group I crashed to go... y'all are awesome and I have no doubt you'll change the world (fun fact about this picture: the meeting was in another language and I couldn't figure o


So let's hear it people, and in the meantime, you'll be hearing from me! ...and whoever writes other articles I find interesting and pass along to you, as I've been doing thus far. God bless everyone, let's talk soon.



3 comments:

  1. So I feel a bit out of place asking this, since I'm a guy, but I have question. If what girls really need is a strong dependable man, why do some love chick flicks where the guy and the girl get in these big heated fights. Do they long for that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I meant why do some girls love chick flicks where...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabe, you're going to laugh at me for the exhaustiveness of this answer... http://singlewithapurpose.blogspot.com/2013/02/youre-comparing-us-to-them-love-like.html

    ReplyDelete