Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thank you!

My dear readers,
Thanks for all the love! In the past couple months this blog has received many more visits and although I recognize that a good amount of the content is just articles and videos I have reposted for your ease (and because much of the time the other writers take the words right out of my mouth, and if they've already said it so well, why not give them the credit?), but I appreciate all of the action nonetheless.

I set out to keep up this blog for a year and see where it takes me... I began almost a year ago, and I've decided to keep this up. So if you like what you're reading/watching/seeing, stay tuned!

Y'all are great and sure make this a lot more fun. Keep showing your support and follow me!

From the bottom of my happy heart,

Justine

2 comments:

  1. This picture rocks. So do you. Thank you for being such an amazing example for so many. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've got a lot more ideas and I can't wait to get them all posted :)

    ReplyDelete